Wednesday, August 31, 2005


I enjoyed myself thoroughly this evening. Sometimes when you look forward to an event, it fails to deliver. Well, it wasn't so today. For starters, I managed to spend money within 10 minutes of arrival at KLCC. ( Did I not say shopping is therapeutic??) I'm now a proud owner of three books, a psychedalic head scarf ( to be worn strictly in the presence of strangers and CLOSE friends ) and a copy of Woman's Day.

We watched "Gol Dan Gincu". I mentally patted myself on the shoulder in the first half of the movie for having cleverly spotted that actress from Sepet...oh yes and there was that 3R girl in it as well. :)

We had dinner at Chilis. Once again, eggs-cellent timing. We were shown to our seats almost immediately. We snaffed seats beside the window....thus ensuring an adequate view of the fountain and little ant-like people going about their business of loitering. The food took its time coming....but oh boy it was worth the wait. There was a momentary quietness ...which fell upon us as we paid respect to the sumptous feast before us. I salivated and took three sips of guava juice before doing justice to the meal.

No comments: