Monday, August 29, 2005

KLCC my second home


Shopping is therapeutic. There I said it. Funny it was easier than I thought. There's something to be said about the lift in my mood, when I zoom up the escalator and have the air condition sweep over me.
I haven't been to KLCC in like 5 days. When I'm not there, I imagine myself to be there. I love it especially when there aren't throngs of people. The PC Fair two weeks back was a fine example of overcrowding. Standing at 5 feet nothing in my stockinged feet, I had to make do with recycled air.
We were as jammed pack as sardines in a tin. ( cap ayam brand nothing less dare I add ) I came out of it with a roaring migranous headache, tired feet and a suspicion that I had inhaled enough bad air to shorten my life span by 2 years. Not a good experience. I'm voting for the next PC fair to be held at PWTC. More spacious.
Oh oh and I bought a blue-tooth ear piece which seems to be the fad these days. The following two evenings were spent fiddling with it. I must confess to having some difficulty sticking it into the ear. I even had to dig out the box and compare the picture and myself. I must have special ears, because the blasted thing refuses to fit properly.

2 comments:

Dadi Darmadi said...

Nice post. Certainly there is not much to complain about being in such a great place like KLCC. When I was there, I enjoyed every second of it. I like the t-shirt with the logo "no lepaking." Orang Jakarta, apalagi Bandung, juga suka banget pergi ke mall. Tiada hari tanpa jalan-jalan ke mall.

edina monsoon said...

I absolutely agree 100%