Monday, September 12, 2005

The heliotrope trend spills over...


Studying is such a boring thing. Especially when you attempt to recall what you've read in the last hour...only to admit to NOT remembering very much. I'm not sure how many of you out there will admit to this, but let me be the first to confess to the fact; studying more than 20 minutes tires me out no end. I usually flop on the bed at this stage. But in the company of friends, ( picture above..names withheld ) I take pictures to ease the boredom of reading.

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I love the quote on your profile. It was enough to catch my eye and make me tune in. Interesting blog, I'm going to keep reading.

THIS IS NOT A SPAM!!

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Books about medicine are like books about teaching . . . they cannot take the place of being there with real people.

smiles,
Liz

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl, The quote wasn pinched off a poster I saw in a bookstore. It had a picture of a fat baby pinching its tummy and looking puzzled at the fat. Hilarious. If I get the poster..I'll put it on the blog site

edina monsoon said...

Me strauss,
Correction books about medicine are ALWAYS painful to read. You think you understand it until you're asked to explain the stuff you just read:)