Friday, September 16, 2005

Problems getting up!!


Does stress make one sleepy?? Maybe this is my subconsious mind working. For the last week or so, I've been consistently late for work. And yesterday reached its nadir of late-ness, I was relegated to the weeny spot in front of the rubbish cart. A girl arrived two minutes later and promptly squeezed into the spot to the left. Due to selfish reasons, I wore my car-park attendent cap and proceeded with many hand gestures and mouth grimaces to help her oil her car into this rather tight spot. This she did...not without a couple of close shaves coming within an inch of kissing my car. With bated breath I watched, as she turned the wheels.

If only the carpark would be as empty as the picture above, which incidentally was taken on a sunny sunday afternoon. Wishful thinking on my part.

2 comments:

Intan @ mama ammar said...

Edina, photos in yr blogs are lovely. What camera do u use?

edina monsoon said...

Canon digital Ixus 700. A dream to use. I lug it everywhere with me. The macro feature doesn't disappoint. Listen to me, I sound like a camera mag already. *laugh*