Friday, October 21, 2005

Hopes & Fears


Hopes

I hope that every bit of important information I gather from now until the 21st of NOV remains in my mind.

I hope nobody notices I've lost one mud flap from the car. And if they do, I hope they continue to pretend not to have seen the assymmetry.

I hope I can spend more time doing what i like ie yoga , reading and shopping...in no particular order. I especially like reading PG Wodehouse and Enid blyton. Wodehouse during day time and E Blyton during meals and toilet-visits. ( refer to KATE FOX on bog reading ) My next read would be Marian Keye's latest book.....

Fears

I fear gettting early alzheimers. I also fear becoming overweight and having my double chin increase in size and number....but one can diet whilst getting a brain transplant would only occur in the simpsons.

I fear the contents of the chicken rice I had for lunch today. There wasn't much choice, It was between THAT and the sorry looking muffin in the basket....which was there yesterday and probably the day before. BTW, chicken rice ( savoury ) and chocolate milk ( not savoury ) creates havoc when mixed together in the tummy. Please void this combination in future.

I'm terrified of snakes. I deal with my fear of them by simple avoidance of anything snake-related. Any page with a snake on it is firmly stapled....to ensure it doesn't get viewed accidentally when I'm at my most vulnerable...ie bedtime reading. I went through a phase where I would have to look under the bed before sleeping just to make myself happy.

I'm frightened of losing hair and becoming bald but I think that's quite rational.

1 comment:

3e said...

What type of information are you gathering? Just curious....