Saturday, October 08, 2005

Will that be snow-wash miss??


I've finally gone one step closer to my ideal world...got the car washed after three long dusty weeks. For any of you out there who've read Kate Fox's book..( refer to earlier entry ) you'll understand the statement: I have now reached the rank of lower-middle class.

It's a gloriously sunny saturday morning. A few things have gone right....

1. Car is washed. Am no longer embarrassed to park where people can see me coming OUT of the car. ( hands up those who've never felt like this before.....)
2.I am having sambal petai for lunch.
3.I've stopped sneezing since 11:00am

Sneezing tires me out no end. Lunch was interspered with at least 10 sneezes. Having a leaky nose upsets me. I had to coordinate the movement of spoon to mouth, hand to tissure, hand to drink hand to tissue again...and spoon to mouth gulp gulp.

3 comments:

Intan @ mama ammar said...

Hello Edina, were do you work? I haven't got the chance to read your entire blog. Are you puasa-ing?

3e said...

I can't wait to read the book. Am waiting in line for the library copy.

edina monsoon said...

Lasez: It's so close the truth I'm sure the English cringe when they read some bits.