Sunday, April 16, 2006

Get Lost!




I 'm addicted to "Lost" the first few episodes were scary. At least I thought so. Then again serves me right for watching it alone with all the lights switched off. The bulk of season one was watched in this manner. For season two, I decided to migrate to the hall with the bigger TV for a different effect. Finally settled with watching it whilst ironing clothes. Multi-tasking is the new way to go. Combine one task ( which you HATE ) with something you enjoy and the effect is nullified. You get the job done in half the time. ( Or at least it feels that way ). I cant decide which is my favourite character. Definitely not Anna Lucia. Gosh that lady annoys me. Jack is too good to be true end that Locke spooks me out. Used to really hate Jin...but I see the softer side of him in season two so he's back in favour. I've only one more DVD left ( season two ) ......what next?

7 comments:

3e said...

OH! Another LOST fan. My husband is addicted as well.

Jimbo said...

Edina I want to borrow it! Can? Was so tempted to buy the whole load in Beijing (U know, the whole season for only RM15!!!) but I, like u, scared that I would be put into jail and hence end my career prematurely. The custom officer didnt even bother to check my stuff when I came back. Shucks!! Regrets! So, can I? Can I?

Momo said...

I love this show!

Does it air weekly there? We're still in the middle of Season 2...

I think my favorite character is Eko.

edina monsoon said...

Lasez: HAHAHA What can I say but the obvious statement " Great Minds Think Alike".

Jimbo: You MAY borrow them of course. We'll have to meet at some sleezy alley for the deed.

momo: I'm not sure whether it airs weekly in Malaysia. Which episode are you at? Tell tell tell I'll have to go for Sayid as the fave character...but Boone comes close cos he's easy on the eye. Addictive no?

Momo said...

It is a very addictive show! We talk about it a work all the time here. We're on episode 19 of Season 2. It was called S.O.S and it was a Bernard and Rose backstory. Have you seen it yet?

edina monsoon said...

momo: Don't think so....how can that be...when I've completed the second season?? *think hard* I must have slept off at some point. This is what comes from marathorn sessions of "Lost". :) Damm

Nobody at work is excited about lost:(

Momo said...

Edina,
I'm not sure how that works. Unless they split up the first season into two discs. (There were 24 episodes in the first season. It was quite a long one.) I would guess that we're probably ahead of you guys in the shows over here in America...if not, I need you to give me some serious gossip!!

I'm sorry no one at your work likes to talk about it - you can talk to me if you want! :0)