Saturday, May 13, 2006

Look what I bought!


I have no doubt that whoever sees this would immediately label them as ugly. These sandals may be a tad ugly...but the minute you wear them, it fits like a glove and supports your arch so perfectly you'ld refuse to remove them from your feet.You might be interested to know they come in lilac, black,red and I forget what other colour. To complement these...I believe coloured nails in a delectable shade of pink would be just the answer.




We live in a world of colour. Colours affect our mood. In the voice of Patsy ( of the Ab Fab ) Daaaahling....it's lovely.Fancy some bolly to go with it.

5 comments:

Momo said...

I really like those shoes! And if they're comfortable - that's even better!

edina monsoon said...

momo: They're incredibly comfortable:) tee hee....they'll be making their debut tomorrow...

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I love both pairs, and will definitely try them on. Clark's are pretty expensive here, I assume they are there also?

Anna, Fair and True said...

Prefer the second ones!

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: Yes they are rather expensive....but definitely worth it I think. After all, these poor feet have to withstand 50kilos daily.

Anna: Looks are deceiving. If I blindfold you...I'll bet ten ringgit you'ld pick the uglier first pair. Honest!