Monday, July 31, 2006

Ais Kacang

S-l-u-r-p! Malaysia is very humid. But occasionally it storms. We had thunderstorm yesterday afternoon. The roads were wet and driving through the rain made me strain my eyes to avoid driving through red-lights or hitting inanimate objects at the side of the road. I hate driving in the rain. ( But I love sleeping when it rains..) When I reached home I napped shamelessly and woke up after 6pm feeling ( like a baby ) grouchy and a tad disorientated.

The sky looks gloomy once again this afternoon so it doesn't have to take a claivoryant to predict a huge thunderstorm any time now. Dun leave home without an umbrella. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Aunt said...

It looks virulent. As if it's just come out of a germ warfare lab.

Anna, Fair and True said...

I've challenged you! See my blog for details :)