Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Chicken Little....


Today being Monday, you can expect low mood and crabby faces. But, in addition to this, we had a busy day. Loads of leg work and that's when I found my shoes squeak quite a bit. A friend pointed this out to me ....when the squeak became too regular to ignore on a quiet corridoor. I tied the hair up vigorously in a feeble attempt to look neater...only to have this backfire with a nagging one-sided tension headache after lunch. And so, I walked about the remaining part of the afternoon looking like I'd just woken up from sleep.

4 comments:

The Aunt said...

In certain parts of Europe, apparently shoes squeak when they've been stolen.

Doesn't mean you stole them, just that they were stolen at some point after they were made.

edina monsoon said...

WOA!!!! the things I learn from you aunty marianne. Amazing. Oh dearie me...btw my shoes didn't squeak the whole day today. What does that mean??

The Aunt said...

Somebody felt guilty and went back and paid for them.

edina monsoon said...

*phew* well THANK goodness for that:)