Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I have a theory. Most things costs more than they would say 5 years ago. And the clothing industry has cut back on cloth and tried to fob us off with smaller sizes. Why else would I have gone up 3 sizes and am now a blubbery "L" and an occasional ( roll eyes twice ) XL. It's enough to make me both anorexic and bulimic cyclically. But just to be sure, I've unrolled the yoga mat daily last week ( not daily strictly speaking but it sounds nice when I write it down) and have been saluting the sun....and folding over numerous times. Apparently ( tell me this is true ) a simple "sun salutation" uses all 140 something muscles. So it must be doing some good to my body.

4 comments:

Jimbo said...

Aiya, accept it lo. You can't fight gravity for long. :-)

edina monsoon said...

Rubbish!!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Oh, Hey, that post was from me. I'm looking around for your email address; you want to send pix of your girls' dinners, etc. to the new blog? We need a Malaysian correspondent!

edina monsoon said...

lolly: *phew* finally someone is brave enough to type it down. All this while I've been wondering. Am I the ONLY one with this predicament?? THANKS. Having said all that, I have great intentions to finish this DVD regardless.

gnightgirl:Kewl..sorry I havent been diligently reviewing my blog comments. I'll plod through my photos and see what I can find. How exciting!!!