Friday, November 03, 2006

Amanda Brookfield


The Simple Rules of Love. A beautifully written and heart-warming book.Imagine the rush of joy when you start reading a book, only to find the words describing things and allowing you to imagine and get absorb with the characters. Brookfield has this uncanny ability to keep you interested. I've only just finished this book and already I'm sorry I don't have a replacement. Such emptiness. A short trip to the bookstore tomorrow after work...definitely.

4 comments:

Fred said...

Thanks for stopping by today, Edina. For some reason, I thought you stopped blogging. I'll make sure I visit more often.

edina monsoon said...

fred: thank YOU for stopping by:) My entries have been mood-dependent and sporadic. But I'm back!!!

Anna, Fair and True said...

Did you finish the Notting Hill book?

edina monsoon said...

anna: I have finished it.( sorry forgot to blog about it ) I liked it. Was very sorry when i finished it...I even tried to find other books written by the same author. Which just goes to show, how much I liked the book:)