Friday, November 24, 2006

Everyday scrunchies!


What are the accepted rules of scrunchies?? Just to be clear...a scrunchie traditionally is an elastic band encased in cloth which may be satin, cotton, patterned or otherwise. Up-market scrunchies are available from Evita Peroni. Be warned...when jazzed up, the prices escalate exponentially. Here's my collection. A meagre one. I don't have all the colours possible...and on bad days ( where depression rules ) I have been seen wearing a pink floral emsemble with a ( shudder) GREEN scrunchie.

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

My hair isn't long enough for scrunchies anymore, but I do have a collection of those clip comb thingies. Half of them have teeth broken off of them, but they still keep my hair up, while I'm cooking or working 'round the house.

Green and pink sounds cute.

kenju said...

I haven't had hair long enough to waer a scrunchie since before they were invented. Pink and green is good together, isn't it?

edina monsoon said...

Gnightgirl + Kenju: THANKS for your vote of confidence. Green and pink is a tricky combo I must say which can go so so so wrong. Ilove scrunchies. Those clip combs lack staying power on my head.