Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas everybody:) And a very happy new year 2007. It's back to work tomorrow for some of us. After a break of 5 days, I feel rejuvenated ( almost) to face the big bad world. The few days back home was spent wisely. It was luxurious to be pampered and have food brought to you. Plus I watched Elizabeth 1 starring Helen Mirren. No wonder she won an Emmy. She's certainly made the royal queen come to life. I also watched Midsomer Murders. And when I wasn't watching TV, I was in a horizontal position slurping up the REM sleep. I slept so much, standing up made me dizzy. ( Postural hypotension I'm sure of it )I enjoyed Christmas at home.

Met up with an old friend as well. He and I used to take the same bus to kindergarten. I remember being envious of his mini motorbike one morning that I got mum to drive out and buy me the very same thing.

And my old room mate from Ireland sent me a christmas card, ( I didn't send any cards this year which was awful of me really ) updating me.

Friends and family. THat's what christmas is all about. Have a Blessed 2007.

5 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

So where is it that you live and where do your parents live?

A mini-motorbike, that must have been quite an expensive toy!

kenju said...

I didn't send any cards either, and I felt guilty about it so I bought some New Year cards and sent a few of those. Thanks for the visit; I am glad you had a good Christmas and I hope you have a great year in 2007!

edina monsoon said...

anna: I live in kuala lumpur and my parents live one and a half hours away in another state:) in a small town called Raub.The mini motorbike is the size of two fingers. DIdn't cost an arm or a leg. I still have the motorbike its stashed on a shelf somewhere.

Kenju:Well since I posted my last blog, I've sent a christmas card:) Happy new year to you too

Anna, Fair and True said...

I thought it was one of those you can actually ride on, but for kids!

Fred said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Edina!