Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy CHinese New Year


I drive back home on Friday. Checklist...for drive home


1) a full tank of oil...or at least 3/4 full

2)violin...violin stand and appropriate books

3)clothes ...including two new tops...and a dress for CNY

4)laptop .....( still undecided )

5) handphone and charger

6) PDA and charger

I am looking fwd to this break very much. CNY is a cultural celebration. The dragon dance will once again be refused entry into our house. Mum thinks its a mean old thing. I like the dance and the deafening clang clang cymbals. Very noisy. very festive. Like every other year, I'll have to make do with the view from afar.

2 comments:

Saiful said...

Hei there Andrea,

Happy Chinese New Year. I've finally activated and found my username and password to Google account, so I can now post comments. Enjoy your hols. Good drive back. Chilling right now.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you!