Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spice of India

Chicken Kolambu
Plain Briyani Rice

Khadhai Paneer


2 Pooris in a basket



Food makes most people happy. Where you eat this good food also plays a role in your happiness. Nice cool air ( not the freezing air-con some restaurants insist on having ) a subdued crowd of fellow eaters and decent service makes for a satisfying meal. Spice of India at KLCC is a restaurant with all such pre requisites. Lunching there was good. Walking out of the restaurant with a tummy full of carbs was more difficult than I thought possible. The creaky knees make its presence known and the sluggish mind veered towards thoughts of being in a horizontal position. Lunch consisted of Ice lemon tea, Khadhai Paneer, Aloo Gobi, Chicken Kolambu, plain briyani rice ( which was anything but plain ) and Poori. Jue Jue ( the person who served us ) was attentive without being pushy.This restaurant is for those who enjoy good Indian food....when shopping in KLCC. 5 visits to date and no disappointments so far.




Spice Of India.


Lot-417A Level 4 Suria KLCC


Kuala Lumpur


+6032164922

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I loooove Indian food. Biryani is next up on my things to learn to cook!

Unknown said...

"Food makes most people happy."

... makes me happy too. Those photos make me hungry.

Anna, Fair and True said...

I've just eaten and still it makes me hungry!

edina monsoon said...

gnigtgirl: Kewl. I believe they have satchets of herbs all ready in a packet..you merely soak the rice and cook it ..and then add the condiments ie fried scallions.

Bernard: :) yeah photos of food makes every diet and good intention to diet FAIL.

Anna: oh NO. Well...I'll stay away from blogging re food for the next few days. Hmmm