Saturday, March 31, 2007

:)

I've been tagged. And I've shamelessly left it till now. The excuse being...late nights back. And tired feet = tired brains. Today's saturday and I have the laundry spinning whilst I sit in the study and listen to the traffic go past. No more tired feet.....

Three Things That Scare Me:
Walking in the dark, with the sound of footsteps behind me getting louder and louder. I usually freak out and do either of the two...first run like a bat out of hell. Two walk even slower and allowing the person behind to overtake; running the risk of being stabbed to death should the person be an thug of the first degree.

Being involved in ANOTHER MVA/RTA.I especially dislike them motorcyclist zooming past at record pace. I have illusions of the side mirror being snapped. Even now 3 years down the road from an unpleasant MVA the heart still misses a beat when I hear the crunching sound when I drive. I imagine the windscreen being shattered.

Getting fat and being forced to wear them house-dresses 24 hours.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
Judi Dench ( in As Time Goes By...she's absolutely brilliant )
Sir Humphrey Appelby( Yes Prime Minister)
Shirley Maclaine ( I like her )

Three Things I Love:
StarBucks' Cafe Latte. ( Only at certain outlets..but when done right..it's sooothing)
The "Sound of Music Companion" book...which I'll be buying later today from Kinokuniya
The LCD Tv in the hall. Cos it allows me to do my ironing and STILL watch telly

Three Things I Hate:
Slow cars on the fast lane. It gets my knickers in a twist lemme tell you.
Driving ...and then realising you are THAT driver:(
Being tooted on the road for something which I didn't cause. GGggrrrr

Three Things I don't understand:
In statistics..why must the p value be THAT value.
Why was Marie Antoinette hated intitially and what made her suddenly seem so appealing to the public?
Feng Shui


Three Things On My Desk:
My green bracelet ( worn very occasionally )
My fire-engine red thumb drive
A box of oil pastels

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
Laundry cos clean clothes make me happy
Planning what I'll be eating later today. It's a cultural thing I'm pretty convinced the Asians and in particular the Chinese...are obesessed with food.
Massaging my scalp...in the hope the hair dropping will ease off somewhat

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Play the violin At the KLCC Philharmonic.
Climb Mount Everest with a bunch of friends.
Scuba Dive in Sipadan Sabah

Three Things I Can Do:
Play Tschaikowsky's Concerto Op 23-Theme on the piano.( LOUDLY and passionately)
SMS and drive. ( I know this is illegal )
Bake Banana Cake

Three Things I Can't Do:
Play book two suzuki violin book
Make jam tarts. The last time I did it...the pastry was as tough as keropok
Wear court shoes...my heels always blister away

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
Me playing Tchaikowsky on the piano.
Vivaldi's four seasons..Winter season. It's so soulful...I never get bored listening to it
Siti Nurhaliza's Cinta Kertas..( I cant remember the exact title .)

Three Things I'd Like To Learn:
Play the harp.
How to change a tyre in 5 minutes flat
How to write a great novel.

Three Favourite Foods:
Nasi Goreng Kampung with Petai
Nasi Briyani from the local Indian restaurant in my hometown.
Hot scones with butter running down it

Now I'm hungry after writing and thinking about food. Going out to shop and eat.

No comments: