Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nasi Ayam Masjid

Nasi Ayam translates to Chicken rice. Here's what I had for lunch on Saturday. Bought at the food stall near the masjid in Putra Jaya....hence the name nasi ayam masjid. The portions were modest I thought but that was the only complain I had. The rice was fluffy and a decent yellow colour. I hate rice when it's too yellow. And it wasn't just the right colour, it also tasted nice. The chicken wasn't one of those ones...which look good but taste like rubber. On the contrary, it was chewy and tasty and the skin was nice a crunchy. Just the way I like it. Meaty chewy chicken with a tinge of salty crunchy skin dipped in cilli garlic sauce. 25 minute preparation.70% total fat.14% protein.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Momo said...

YUM-MEEEE!

Looks delicious!

Intan @ mama ammar said...

Thanx for yr condolences. Been a long time.

Anyway. You’ve been tagged. Go here http://ikirana.wordpress.com/2007/03/06/tagged-6-weird-things-about-me/

edina monsoon said...

momo: thanks. And lemme tell you..it tastes absolutely divine.

kirana:Welcome back to the world of blogging. You have been missed