Friday, August 17, 2007

Teluk Intan


Every once in a while, we head north ...to Teluk Intan Hospital for a spot of teaching. There was a bit of traffic leading out of KL...but once we hit the highway it was smooth sailing until we reached the outskirts of Teluk Intan, where the roads became narrow. I dozed off so I missed a good shot of the town as we entered it. There's an equivalent of the leaning tower of pisa here. I didn't believe it until i googled it:) And no I didn't get a shot of the leaning tower....there wasn't much time for sight seeing. As proof that I actually went there...here is a shot of the group I taught. They look happy enough I should think.

4 comments:

Katrin said...

They do look very happy - was it before the teaching or afterward? ;) Just kidding.

edina monsoon said...

AFTER of course:) The faces were more tense before. ( Mine as well actually ) If you look carefully, you can make out the logbooks.

Jimbo said...

How much you paid them to smile ya?

edina monsoon said...

jimbo: They smiled for free...AFTER I signed their logbooks. Such babies...so easily pleased.