Monday, October 29, 2007

Jibbitz:)


How crazy is this? I have two JIBBITZ..and I don't own a pair of crocs. Not from lack of trying. I have tried numerous pairs in different colours. The end-product is nearly always the same, the feet look gigantic in them plus the calves automatically look like sticks coming out of flower-pots. A cousin came up to visit, and his obsession with Jibbitz rubbed off on me. I've been obsessed with getting a smiley face Jibbitz since. ( They're out of STOCK for now..)

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to show them off, make a hole in your coat and stick it here?? Stick a magnet behind it and latch it on the car? Jibbitz was born in 2005 by a stay-at-home mum who had the imagination and flair for making something to stick in the holes of crocs to personalize them. Who would have thought??

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Don't get them! They are so ugly!!

edina monsoon said...

Hahaha:) Words of wisdom. I won't get them. Only because I am vain enuff to care how my feet look.