Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally...

There is no Petite Anglaise at MPH. The lady sitting behind the information counter checked for me. She also looked bored and inefficient.( But I'm sure she just LOOKED inefficient...but is in fact efficient.) So now, the direct opposite of emotions is stirred. I am now , more than ever, determined to get my hands on this book.

Wanted:
One book named Petite Anglaise
Author: Catherine Sanderson
Publisher:Michael joseph
Price:?
Due to be out in March 2008 ( UK )
Other commonwealth countries: May 2008

Malaysia is a commonwealth country isn't it? ( a very jessica simpson - bimbo question ) But I need to know so I'm asking it.

7 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

As far as I know it is. Can't you just order it from abroad online?

petite said...

Would you like me to post you a signed copy?

edina monsoon said...

anna: I have never ordered anything online:( Yes I'm THAT techno-phobic.

petite: is it REALLY you?? WOW!! I would REALLY REALLY like a signed copy.

petite said...

Send your mailing address to petite.anglaise@gmail.com and I'll pop one in the post (probably US cover as I have a lot of those)

edina monsoon said...

petite: THANKS:)

SYUKS said...

wowowww.... you are lucky larrr.. even petite read your blog.. wish that Jessica Alba read my blog and leave her comments... ha ha

edina monsoon said...

syukur: I'm all SMILES today.