Monday, June 23, 2008

Who would have thought...


And I thought today would be just like any ole Monday. Some idiot parked in my spot....making me even later for work than usual. I agonized over what would be THE most appropriate way of dealing with the situation. Blocking the car with my own car ( and risking the wrath of the owner ), removing some air from the tyres ( that would make it less economical ...using more petrol and hurting it where it would) or merely parking somewhere else. But where?
I did a bit of thinking( and a bit of cursing under my breath ) and decided to get a "higher authority" involved. Thankfully the car disappeared by the time I got back to it. Arrived midway through some discussion which ended earlier than expected.
And then off to check my mail. And THAT's where I was very plesasntly surprised. I wanted to whoop and hop about when i read it.
If only I knew what was in store for me. The author of Petite Anglaise has left a comment on my blog. BLESS Her!!

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Not just commented, she's sending you a book too!

edina monsoon said...

Yes yes YES! I am MIGHTY excited.