Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pet tupai named Poo-poo


Plucked from the jungle in Raub, Pahang, this baby tupai had the misfortune of falling off a tree. It was "saved" from obscurity by a couple of do-gooders ie my dad and his friend Uncle Sonny-boy. The journey doesn't end here, this tupai then took a trip to KL and stayed overnight at my apartment. Not bad for a small-town tupai!
It's name is poo-poo. Possibly inspired by the pooh it emanates? The do-gooders are cagey over who named the poor little tupai. Suffice to say if it was my Dad, I need to be very thankful I got named something sensible. I could have had pooh as my middle name? *shudder*

4 comments:

fibrate said...

So cute! Are you keeping it?

edina monsoon said...

fibrate: NO!! Poo-poo has gone back to Pahang..and hopefully to the jungle...where it truly belongs.hee hee

SYUKS said...

why don't u give me to me ??? anyway..do we need licence to take tupai as pet ??

edina monsoon said...

syukur: I dun think we need a license. And the tupai has been sent back to Pahang lah