Saturday, October 11, 2008

Presents from Friends!



I have good friends. They feed me well. Which makes it difficult to diet at times but I'm not going to complain. The tarts were from Mas...and the variety of cookies in a famous amos tin were from Sue. If it hadn't been for a growling tummy two afternoons back, I would have honestly gone on thinking the tin of famous amos cookies...contained famous amos cookies and nothing else. A very pleasant surprise...which I'm sure the friend didn't meant to...but it was.

5 comments:

fibrate said...

My turn now...TEMPTRESS!!! LOL

*running downstairs to rummage through cookie jars*

edina monsoon said...

hee hee:) I got more cookies today.

SYUKS said...

wow kek lapis also,,,,kasi sikit boleh ???

edina monsoon said...

Dah habis :)

Anna, Fair and True said...

Time for an update perhaps?!