Monday, February 09, 2009

Boundless energy


Tigger in the grass #2, originally uploaded by Lord V.

I have given more attention to this blog in this 3 weeks than in the last 3 years. There has been more than an intermittent absence periodically. And as Anna has pointed out I do tend to blog in spurts. Clearly this approach has not concerned faithful-Anna. This year you will be treated to regular posts. Since the flowers made their way here. It shall now be one of my more enjoyable tasks for 2009. Wish me luck!

I'm not going to blog in spurts which means I'll add something unrelated here. This counts for one post:) Thru "Kernel of truth" blog, I found this link to a very very funny complaint letter to Richard Branson. Go read it please.

1 comment:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Looking forward to regular posts!