Friday, February 20, 2009

The sea


I feel 20% rejuvenated already,despite dozing off on the rattan chair this afternoon with the evening sun on my face. This is Port Dickson, and for the next 48 hours the sea will be less than 500 metres away from me. Do you then wonder why city-folks die younger? How can we live in this mini-jet-setter lifestyle ( we're talking pace here not actually the act of jet-setting like the rich and famous, or rich and not famous) and not realise it? I believe the human body can ( and does ) adjust to the presto tempo. Maybe a little too well.

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Wow, that looks amazing!

edina monsoon said...

Yes the picture turned out MUCH better than I thought. It was sunset..and the balconey lights were on. That gave it a orangy hue. I'm quite pleased with this shot.