Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've been tagged


Picture from detentionslip.org
Thank goodness for tags...this is long overdue.
Finish the sentence...
1. My ex is ...still alive. DAmmit!
2. Maybe I should...colour my greys.
3. I love...second-hand-bookstores.
4. People would say that I'm...vertically challenged.
5. I don't understand..people who can calculate in their heads. I hate them.
6. When I wake up in the morning...I hunt about for my alarm clock(s).That's right I have two of'em.
7. I lost...my favourite beige skirt two years back. Found it in the cupboard back home during the CNY break this year. I can't think how I ever thought it was a lovely skirt. *roll eyes*
8. Life is full of...possibilities if only we take some time to realise it.
9. My past...could have been more interesting. But The future is what's gonna be great
10. I get annoyed when... I wake up and the sun is already shining.
11. Parties are...fun only if you know more than 50% of the folks there. Parties with many strangers lurking about is tiring.
12. I wish...I wasn't such a hoarder.
13. Dogs...cute until they do a wee...and then they're not so cute.
14. Cats...hypocrites. They purr and purr when you have food.
15. Tomorrow...is Monday so I need to wear a new outfit to perk up the spirit.
16. I have a low tolerance... for fussy and demanding patients. They are the worst kind who test my patience. ( And they also tend to come to Monday clinics rather than Thursday clinics.)
17. If I had a million dollars...I would invest a little, donate a little, and employ a daily help.
18. I'm totally terrified...snakes. I staple magazines with snakes in them just to avoid flicking the page open accidentally. That's the extend of my phobia.
19. My spouse...is taking a long time coming to me. When this knight in shining armour comes, I'm gonna smack him real hard for taking his time.
20. My life...is filled with love. Thank you:)

I tag ANNA

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

I like that one! I will pretend you tagged me!

edina monsoon said...

anna: Lemme officially TAG YOU:)