Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have a Mac

Okay, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to list the multiple functions which are better on the Mac compared to the usual pc. Neither can I offer reasons why I decided to defect to the Mac-side. Some things happen, and when it feels effortless and right you don't think twice. Well, this is what happened. I'm now a proud ( although still very clueless ) owner of a Mac aluminium 13" baby. All tips, no matter how elementary are welcomed. I'm waiting....in the meantime. Please wish me luck. The boy who sold me the Mac condescendingly said I should perhaps consider classes to ease the transition. The very nerve! 

No pictures yes cos the  card-reader is not compatible with Mac.( DAmmm)

7 comments:

fibrate said...

Teaser post :)

edina monsoon said...

hee hee hee... I'm so enjoying typing on the MAC. Still haven't figured out much on it. It's only been 3 days. What with work...always too sleepy to explore.

SYUKS said...

wow...i envy you...well MAC is catered for professional like us and love photo editing.... A year from now ..i wanna own my MAC book Pro for work purpose...

edina monsoon said...

mac mac mac:)

yoong khean said...

once you go Mac™, you wont go back!

Dave said...

I dunno. I do like my tablet, but I guess it very much depends on how you use your computer. And Windows 7 is shaping up to be a very good OS

edina monsoon said...

yoong khean:I'm beginning to believe THAT statement:)