Saturday, June 27, 2009

The lure of facebook

Picture from SweetToothFairy

There is surely a cure for the addiction to facebook. I guess the best way is to replace it with another; twitter I hear you say? *shake head* I would if I understood the concept. My understanding is, it's a public platform where you type your thoughts ( or anything you fancy), there's a word limit I forget the number...and you sit back and wait for a zillion comments to come tumbling in. So tell me, what is the attraction?

2 comments:

letti said...

unfortunately, with me being in the states, and most of my friends still back in malaysia, FB is the way to go to satisfy my social crappiness these days.

edina monsoon said...

letti: That sounds perfectly sensible. I on the other hand occasionally loiter on facebook when I should be doing something a little more useful:) HELP