Monday, August 31, 2009

Fashionable handbag


I was in a queue. And this lady with horizontal stripes caught my eye. IT's difficult to look good in stripes. 9 out of ten folks look rotund. If you're ever tempted to buy one such item, make sure you've lugged a friend along. One who will be honest and say " GAWD No!!!!". But never mind that. let's talk about the accessory above. A handbag in the shape of ( she didn't remove her arm from that position so I couldn't see whether it was a white elephant hahah or something else ) an ANIMAL. Fess up, who finds this accessory a must-have....

3 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

That's an ugly handbag. But I guess the colours match her dress

edina monsoon said...

yes I agree. it's painful to look at.ANY COLOUR would have matched her dress btw

SYUKS said...

Agree with Anna..it is UGLY.. if people give you the similar handbag as present....this means he/she hates you so much ! ha ha ha