Saturday, August 29, 2009

Musical Merdeka Weekend


This was a first for me, a music-filled Saturday....spent at the Malaysian Youth Music Festival. There were proud mamas and papas, I spied a few maids looking unimpressive and bored to tears. And there were stern looking teachers over-seeing their students...and there was me. I recommend this to anyone aspiring to be musical and inspired. Pushy parents beware...you may find yourself way out of your depth. Some of these child prodigies may just ace your own little prodigy leaving you disheartened. Play because you love music , not for the prize or medal. 9/10 for the Saturday. I'm taking one mark off cos they left us practically no time at all for lunch...as a result I had lunch at 8:14pm and am now a proud owner of a super-nagging one-sided migraine. Which has just threatened to up it's pace just a minute ago. BOOOhooohoo

No comments: