Monday, August 31, 2009

SO exciting


I've never had more than 1 other visitor sumultane0usly on the blog. ( Then again I've never paid much attention to it nor have I obsessively sat and stared at the screen for minutes) Such a pleasant surprise and I confess I'm a little excited to0. Thank you to those who've visited, and those regulars who leave comments ( you KNOW who you are ) and for those one-off visitors I hope you weren't too put off by the content and that some time in the future, you may return for more. All comments are read promptly ( with little leaps of joy...yes I've not gotten over this yet ) so please continue as the adrenaline surge is kinda addictive.

6 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

I was probably one of those five :)

edina monsoon said...

hee hee...thanks:) For following despite it's infrequent posts.

Anna, Fair and True said...

I like your new description to the right. I'm also glad you kept the "please make my friends fat"-quote because I just love it!

edina monsoon said...

anna: hee hee thanks:) The fat quote I got off a poster I saw in a bookstore:) LOVE it...cos there's an element of truth in it. :)

SYUKS said...

me 2

edina monsoon said...

syukur: hhahah nampak poster kat MPH jusco maluri