Sunday, August 23, 2009

What I bought this sunday


Accessorize is a great shop to browse. What was it they claim to be : "highstreet wonderland". I dunno about that but it's certainly trendy. With trendy things inside it. And the trendy things were priced within my spending limit. Which was nice to know, this opened up the option of spending money should I find something I like.

The outlet at KLCC is small-ish, more like a half shop. It has a rather wide shop front but only say 6 feet in depth. The girls were friendly and left me to my own devices. They had clips, bags, scarfs, little thingys you can hang on your handphone, frillly panties ( odd !) and flip-flops. For a while now, I've been searching for a hairclip with a life-like flower. So you can forgive me the excitement when I set my eyes on this heliotrope number. It was a close ( close , close) fight between the flat-tish red rose the size of my palm and this.

No comments: