Sunday, September 13, 2009

How I spent my Saturday

The series of lectures ranged from basic facts on H1N1 , targeted I suspect to the General Practitioners in the audience...and this was repeated in slides from different speakers. This reflects ( what I think) the MOH's decision to make the public aware that GPs are being updated in a big way. What was odd was there was not a single respiratory physician represented in the panel of speakers. 90% of the H1N1 infections lead to respiratory related symptoms. Not that we're complaining of the lack of attention. Horrors NO! The GPs voiced their observation that they weren't represented. ( the resp physicians in the audience were too busy updating self with more personal gossip) 

2 comments:

SYUKS said...

Even Christopher Lee still use the same old slides..he he
And the talks about vaccine made me lost ! ha ha

edina monsoon said...

yes I agree. the vaccine presentation got a little technical at the SECOND slide onwards:P