Sunday, September 27, 2009

Now reading...Donna Hay



This is the second Donna Hay book I'm reading. First of all, Lola is a silly name. I sympathise with anyone who's had the unfortunate luck of being saddled with this name. The cousin went out with a"Lola" before and that's the closes I've gotten to knowing a real-life Lola. Whoops, isn't Madonna's daughter named Lola? Well there you go then. Ms Hays ' pace is exactly what I like. Allegretto. The previous book by AP was painful and rather pointless. I'm glad I finished it. It will be relegated to the back of the bookshelf.

( picture of Ms Hays' book and my breakfast this morning)

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Isn't it Lourdes but her nickname is Lola?

edina monsoon said...

oh YAH!!! Goes to show I wasn't thinking straight when I posted this:) Aren't I terrible?? But the cousin DID go out with a LOLA:) That much is true. hee hee