Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Work work work


MacBook Pro, originally uploaded by Spintwig.

I have typed a lot of words the last 3.5 days. Mostly in a language which is not my mother tongue. Bahasa Melayu is our country's national language. And as the course I am attending is a course meant to assess the elligibility for promotion, it is a reasonable request that we write our thoughts and reflections in Bahasa Melayu. I am handicapped severely. BM is not my first language. The 11 reflections which we were required to pen down were HARD to do. After the first few attempts, I abandoned the initial plan of writing in English and getting it translated. It felt weird and the end product ( if I can gone through this path ) would have been disjointed. So I opted, rather optimisically to write in BM.What helped was the MAC. Not grammatically but my lifting the mood each time I typed. GAWD I love this piece of machine:)

1 comment:

SYUKS said...

i will join your MAC family pretty soon...ha ha