Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The day I met Jimmy Choo


I met Dato Jimmy Choo three days ago. Spotted him at Starhill Plaza with two other friends having coffee. He looks ( see picture above ) exactly like his pictures. I don't own a pair of Jimmy Choos so conversation couldn't very well have gravitated to his lovely shoes. (which I have never tried on personally. This is the fault of the snooty sales persons at the shop in KLCC. ) He stood up immediately walked away from the coffee table and shook hands. Such a gracious man. And as you can see from the picture above , agreed to have his picture taken with me. I regret I didn't wear a nicer outfit:(

6 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Cool! I don't have any Jimmy Choo shoes either though :(

edina monsoon said...

they're expensive and dangerously high.

yoong khean said...

wah, rubbing shoulders with superstars now!

edina monsoon said...

hee hee..rezeki!!!

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Now ... let's talk about what you were doing in Starhill Plaza ......

edina monsoon said...

Jalan-jalan:) NO other reason...*ahem*