Thursday, January 14, 2010

A belated post re Ikea for Anna:)


Why is that I have much more space than this...*wave hands in air*...but still find it difficult to stash my stuff? More shelves? I need covered up shelves otherwise I would spend the weekends dusting.

It's a myth white gets dirty faster. It does not! It just makes the dirt appear faster to the human eye. I like this because of the lighting. Nice and cosy. Hmmm...time to finally buy that bulb which blew two years ago. ( proscrastination is my middle name)


Spot the weeny chair at the far end. I have exactly the same chair in my own apartment. I love that chair. It's just the right height cos I have slightly ( very slightly) shorter legs than most folks so sitting on normal chairs makes my legs ache. This is low enough for me to have my soles firmly planted on the ground should I choose to.


Look at the throngs of folks....this is the cafe at Ikea. Amazingly crowded. We didn't fancy mingling and elbowing our way to food. ( Ate somewhere quieter)


 And this...you most certainly will not get ( am I right anna?) in Ikea in Sweden. Chinese New Year Themed-bedroom slippers. I forced my mum to get a pair. HAHA.

3 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

But did you buy anything?!

Nah, don't think I've seen Chinese new year slippers here but I haven't been to Ikea for a few month so you never know!! :)

edina monsoon said...

I was under the weather and felt lethargic ( and a tad grumpy) throughout the ikea walk-a-bout so didn't buy anything:( ....apart from the slippers

edina monsoon said...

whoops I forgot ....my dad got loads of stuff ...( can't remember what )...we got hangers....clocks ( dun ask why )....and goodness knows what else...You see I must have been ill..took me a while to remember so I had to reply TWICE:)