Friday, January 01, 2010

The correct way to start the New Year:)

It's almost three in the afternoon. The sky looks gloomy. Always a good sign for me as it may just rain this afternoon. We need some rain to cool off. Yesterday was a whopper of a hot day. And a very busy day. Went out to town in the morning, and after lunch we went for a drive to visit Latar Jarum. The ride was bumpy so the niece refused to sleep making her a tad cranky the evening. ( Although she behaved very well in church during mass) She's still cranky this morning. I can hear her saying "eh eh eh eh eeeeeeh" repeatedly from the room. And she's now progressed to a full blown tantrum. No particular reason. Just pure bad mood I guess. Gosh what a set of lungs. 


I love the feeling of a clean floor with the sound of rain pitter-pattering on the roof. Hmmmm! To get to this state, I need to sweep and mope...and it needs to rain. So wish me luck.

No comments: