Saturday, January 23, 2010

I attend a wedding



I spent a pleasant Saturday morning, initially pottering about the apartment doing silly things at a slow sedate weekend-pace. Just about ten am-ish I started the usual mad rush getting ready to go out. To my horror the cheong sam I had ear marked for the morning was NOT to be found. Well, you can imagine the agitation. I frantically sms-ed the friend saying I would be late in picking her up...having now the monumental task of finding something decent which would fit. She replied..." Don't worry, neither of us is the bride" HAHAHA. So I settled for a red print wrapabout dress which was snug but not tight. After the wedding mass, we managed to get ourselves ridiculously lost in Petaling Jaya. I swear we went round in circles before ending up on the Federal Highway.

2 comments:

yoong khean said...

thank you so much for attending the wedding. it meant alot to us :)

and i still am a bit sad we didnt get a photo together.

lasly, fed highway is only 2 mins away from Assumption.

hehehe

edina monsoon said...

Aww I'm sorry we left. IT was beautiful and the two of you looked just perfect for each other. Can't imagine it any other way.

The navigator's fault...plus there are two many roundabouts in PJ. Confusing. And perhaps I need a better GPS than a certain neurologist. *ahem*