Saturday, January 02, 2010

The ipod touch revisited.



The Christmas break was not spent in vain. Far from it. Besides being useful around the house this year ie sweeping and washing dishes, I got sucked into the countless goodies from the apps store. Apple!!! You evil evil company. I went a little crazy and maxed out on the RM500 card in two days. ( no yay to that ) And last night the brother took pity on me and bought me a new game. Agatha Christie's " Peril at End House" mystery game. We were hard at it until pass midnight. Addictive!!! He has decided he may just get one himself. The sad part is, " Peril at End House" is not available on ipod touch. My brother and I have concluded the reason being the graphics are intricate and would made it very painful to look for clues on the small screen. List of games I recommend:
1. Buckingham Palace ( ipod touch ) Addictive.
2. Cooking Mama ( I know the name sucks but it's a good game )
3. Sally's Salon ( I got the free version. Can't update  due to technical error which I am still trying to understand)
4. Auditorium ( nice nice nice nice )
5.Harbour ( not bad ...can get a little boring after you continually fail to dock your ship)

No comments: