Saturday, January 30, 2010

To ipad or Not


Apple iPad, originally uploaded by iLounge.

Seeing as the resistance to changing from CELCOM to MAXIS is strong. Very strong. I have little choice but to forgo my dream of owning an iphone...for now. Until which time Maxis decides to be generous and allow celcom all the perks it holds. Then comes the new toy with all the hype. Ipad. I haven't actually seen or held the thing but just the idea of a bigger version of a iphone seems weird. Keyboards should be tap tap not touch screen. Truth or myth
1. You cannot multi task on the ipad
2. The touch screen keyboard will drive you crazy
3. Battery may be a problem
4. There is no camera. ( Okay this may not be a problem for me)

5 comments:

yoong khean said...

but it's a mac and u know u want it. hehe.

edina monsoon said...

cis..you are really teruk.I WAN an IPHONE IPHONE IPHNE pah

yoong khean said...

so what's stopping u? i saw today at low yat unlocked iphone 3GS 16GB 2000++

hehehehe

btw, the iPad is interesting, nice for casual surfing and reading. might get one for home use. but yes, no multitask is a problem (which i can forego just to have bragging rights...hahha)

edina monsoon said...

YK: aiyoh. I want an iphone I wan I wan I wan. we have to go shopping one day...you buy ipad ...and me window shop.

Anna, Fair and True said...

It jut feels like a huge iPhone. Why not get an iPhone instead and a regular computer. They really need to sort out the multitasking. A webcam would be good too. Also, why everything through aps??