Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24th August


My email inbox  reminds me of the talk I'm meant to be preparing on Heterogeneity of the response of treatment in bronchial asthma. Reminder unnecessary, as korean talk has been a cloud on the horizon ever since it was arranged in early August. If I could plan every detail and moment of the day,  I wouldn't have this feeling of impending doom. Remind myself that it is indeed possible to go on living despite embarrassing self to the max during session, and am able to thank the person who saddled me with this task with appropriate enthusiasm.

4 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Wah! You really like delicious ah! The picture was from which outlet?

edina monsoon said...

hahah and YOU really can recognise delicious decor accurately. This was taken at the branch along Jalan Tun Razak. Love the greenery!!!

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Love having breakfast there. Usually we head there on Sunday mornings! A bit of English breakfast every now and then!

edina monsoon said...

I think its the huge wide glass and the greenery that makes it different from any other place. Yes Two Thumbs up from me too:)