Friday, September 24, 2010

Outside the comfort zone

picture taken from haas-elsa.info


I've been out of my comfort zone for the last one week. What this has done ( apart from making me aware of my short-comings..which is never pleasant) is make me more efficient. Week one over. I have more grays....and less sleep....and more work piling up. But I'm not complaining just yet because the there's a little bit of me that's pleased I'm being pushed just that bit more. Happy Friday folks...and I'm looking forward to this evening...of unwinding with a nice meal and book. 
Plan for the weekend is to watch the last episode of korean drama Yu Hee the witch....possibly do some reading ( optional ) and a spot of shopping...( I needs new shoes) ....and buy a new hair clip. ( not a necessity *ahem*)In between all that, there's the obvious obligatory violin practise. ( bleah ) Results out in Oct....I've got a bad feeling about this. Fingers crossed. 


No comments: