Sunday, November 28, 2010

testing the steadiness of my hands...with a few shots this evening

Christmas Mug from Starbucks

Sushi at our "now" favourite Japanese restaurant

Macro mode come alive. Check out the little weeny orange bits.
It was a restful Saturday for now. Absolutely refused to shower until late in the afternoon. Choosing instead to potter about the place and just enjoy the fact that I can indeed ( if I choose) do NOTHING intellectually stimulating the entire morning and not have to feel bad about it.  As a matter of fact, despite all efforts of having a brainless morning, I slipped some reading in between an intense violin practise session. Feel mighty smug about that as well. It's nice to be productive. And what's more important, it's very nice to feel rested. 

Current obsession : getting the music score ( without paying of course ) of the songs from "boys over flower". Wish me luck!!!

No comments: