Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interesting things to share

Found!!!! At Borders  the Gardens.



A delightfully intricate fridge magnet
The first picture is of a book. ( pretty obvious I know) For the uninitiated Bloomsbury publishes old books. I first saw this a few months back on another book blog and thought "oh this will be nice to read". And promptly forgot all about it. As I walked into Borders last Sunday and gravitated to the chic lit shelf out of sheer habit, I certainly didn't expect to find this book waiting for me. Last copy mind you. So that made my day. That and my new handbag which is 1/4 the size of my old bag. Happy days!

Oh, I forgot to describe ( and explain ) the second picture. No reason. It's just a lovely fridge magnet and I didn't want this post to be only about BOOKs.

No comments: