Monday, February 21, 2011

Interesting stuff during the week

Hot chocolate with marshmallows 

I've realised for a while now that I'm pretty okay with the "making friends" bit but I fail most times to nurture the friendship as I should. Public holidays are just the thing for me to attempt to make amends. And so I did. Met up with two friends for lunch-tea get-together which was very enjoyable. After which I scouted the two main bookstores for books by Julie Highmore. Would you believe MPH and Borders failed to deliver? I finally found my book at Kinokuniya on friday. ( A little bit of a let-down ...which is my fault for putting the author on a pedestal based solely on the one book I read).

Something brilliant happened this week too....Lisa Gee ( the author of stage mum) replied to my message I left on her blog. Brilliant feeling. I love the book...and am now very glad I've found her site. Looking forward to reading her stuff.


No comments: