Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interesting things in the last week

I 'm going to lump together interesting stuff in this one post. You have been warned. It promises to be longer than the usual but the upside is, there will be more pictures too.  We'll start with today....and my happiest moment of the day...which would be " getting an email from Lisa Gee" ( She is the author of stage mum, which if you happen to read when you're in your obsession of the sound of music...would appear to be the perfect book written just for you.) I want to clarify that I left a mail for her first, lest you think for a fleeting moment that she would write to me right out of the blue. I am not as famous as I would like to be:)

Smurfberries to buy or not to buy. That is the question. If you've upgraded your smurf village recently, it is no longer winter. The green grass is here and smurfette is a-visiting UNTIL Valentine's day. Boohoo! A smart move because once you've gotten used to tapping accurately and seeing those weeny sized red hearts appear on top of the smurfs nearby....you can't be ready for a smurfette-less village. It costs 30 smurfberries to buy. I currently own a measely 16 smurberries and am tempted to purchase them berries.

The other more sombre topic would be the slowly increasing things on my to-do-list. Annoying how I've lapsed so seamlessly into the world of procrastination. There it is!!! And what do I plan to do to solve this? Err be slightly more organized and certainly harvest less frequently on smurf village:)

The IPAD and I are inseparable. ( except during clinic and rounds). I've learnt my lesson. I lost an ipodtouch by naively leaving it on my table in clinic or possibly in my bag (also during clinic) two years back. The ipad is a good buy and I use it for everything ....but mostly games. For for those of you who haven't bought one already...you just head right to your nearest apple retails store and get one. You won't regret it.

My kaya green bag is no longer spotless. It has some black marks on it ( boohoo) and pen marks inside it. Because I love the bag very much, these blemishes gnare right through me the first few days.

( I've decided the uploading of pictures will be with another post... lazy)

2 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

The pen mark on the kaya green bag may be sign of sabotage ......

edina monsoon said...

no no...ALL my fault. forgot to click on my black pen before madly trying to squish thumb drives, camera, handphone, extra recycle bag,ipad and purse into my kaya green bag. Teruk teruk