Sunday, March 13, 2011

Watermelon toes

My toe:)
I tried a different shop. And this is the result. Watermelon theme toenails. The colours are brilliant. the actual pedicure itself was just a little bit less satisfying compared to the my usual haunt. Why the change? Because I've pressed my nose against the glass of this shop often enough, admiring the lovely designs they have. The grass is always greener on the other side. True! As it turns out, they stock more green colours here:) I love my melon toenails.

4 comments:

Lee Peng said...

WOW!I thought it was just watermelon kinda red tone. Didn't expect it to be a watermelon in drawing. That's super cool!

You have kaya bag and watermelon toes. What's next?

Lee Peng

fibrate said...

Lovely lovely! *like x 10*

edina monsoon said...

Lee Peng: yay I love giving folks surprises:)
Fibrate: Me too:) I hope it doesn't get smudged or chipped ...

Anna, Fair and True said...

Cute