Thursday, April 28, 2011

Journey to the unknown

A map for orientation 
 Seberang Prai is a nice quiet town. The buildings are built with great spaces around them giving you a sense of space which you will be hard pressed to find in the Klang Valley. The different scene makes for a nice change. We travelled from Penang Island to Seberang Prai to Kulim and to Kepala Batas. Despite the hot weather it wasn't as draining as it sounds.
Never far from work
Two thumbs up for Sunway Hotel Seberang Prai for the smiles as we arrived. The helpful man who came to my room to change the bulbs only to find ( much to my embarassment) that the switch was located near the head rest.  *duh* The free wi fi was brilliant. Available even at the lobby. Unlike the Renaissance hotel KB where I had to pay for my wifi...and that was limited to my room. I'm glad to be back home. Back to work this morning. And there's a bit of stuff to sort out in the next two working days. Busy busy! ( aren't we all?)

No comments: